My storyboards for a new Know Your Meme intro to transition everyone to the new cast.
About a year ago I came up with this idea for a new Know Your Meme intro to transition the show from the old cast to the new one. The whole thing would have been set to a banjo song that would sound like the theme of the 1970’s Land of the Lost:
With no disrespect to the new cast, by presenting the new team as students (maybe in over their heads the first couple of episodes?) it would allow the audience to cut them some slack as they worked to develop their own voice.
We never shot this but I kind of wish we did for the sake of both the old fans and the new cast.
This idea was totally unsolicited, btw. I don’t think Ben even knows about this.
- dalsdream18 reblogged this from kenyatta
- nickdouglas likes this
- tomwollaert likes this
- christiix3 likes this
- mikerugnetta likes this
- questionexclamationmark reblogged this from kenyatta
- brucker likes this
- erikonymous likes this
- cybergata reblogged this from gleuch
- cybergata likes this
- gleuch reblogged this from kenyatta and added:
- taylorlorenz likes this
- fridge-logic likes this
- andrearosen reblogged this from kenyatta and added:
- plainclothesman likes this
- continuants reblogged this from kenyatta and added:
- chrismenning likes this
- bradkim likes this
- nereseren1 reblogged this from kenyatta
- m4dc4t reblogged this from kenyatta
- m4dc4t likes this
- kellyreeves likes this
- justin likes this
- donmemes likes this
- fatmanatee likes this
- kenyatta posted this